Tuesday, August 29, 2017

I’m hooked to wildlife after visiting Tadoba jungles

I’m hooked to wildlife after visiting Tadoba jungles | Aug 19, 2017, 08:24 PM IST
By her own admission, this was her first 'proper' visit to a jungle although she had visited Gir Forest long ago, for a shoot. And ever since she has visited Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, Priya Bapat confesses that she has fallen irrevocably in love with wildlife. On World Photography Day, she shares her experience in a candid chat


Her social media pages are flooded with some amazing pictures of birds, wild cats and jungle landscapes; and these pictures have been clicked by her. Congratulate the Vazandar actress on her attention to detail and she says, "I have done my PG in mass media, where I got to study photography as a subject. I just learnt one thing that each composition must tell a story. And when I went to Tadoba jungles, I got to see so many beautiful things that I had to capture them in my lens."


Interestingly, this trip to Tadoba was planned when Priya was visiting Himachal. The actress shares, "My earlier trip to Gir was all about a shoot for my travel show, hence I couldn't enjoy the jungle. So I went to Tadoba with no expectations. Mostly when you expect too much from nature and pin your hopes on seeing a tiger or any particular animal, you get disappointed. But I was really lucky that I got to see some amazing variety of wildlife, including two tigers getting mushy and a variety of birds at Tadoba. I have now developed a serious interest in birdwatching and the changing moods, sounds, colours and aura of the jungle fascinate me no end."
So, does she plan to return to Nagpur jungles anytime soon? "Honestly, I'm hooked to wildlife after visiting Tadoba jungles. First I plan to visit Jim Corbett National Park, Kanha and Kaziranga jungles. After enjoying Tadoba during summers and monsoons, I will soon return in a different season," reveals Priya.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/marathi/movies/news/im-hooked-to-wildlife/articleshow/60135083.cms

No comments: